Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome Home Nick!!

My previous posts point out that there are 3 of us girls at Soaring Eagle Dairy farming with our parents.  We are so excited that another member of the family is also back on the farm joining us.  My brother Nick graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a business and marketing degree and has worked for about 5 years at Acuity Insurance in Sheboygan as an underwriter.  While that was a GREAT place to work, something has pulled him back to the farm.  Perhaps it's the thought of spending countless hours with his sisters every week!!

Since it's hard to beleive anyone would trade in a job with the countless gifts Nick received at his previous employer (gift cards, the most AMAZING gift basket at Christmas, beer served with lunch on Brewer's opening day, pumpkins in fall, strawberries in summer, Packer hat when they won the Super Bowl - the list goes on....), I thought some may enjoy seeing Nick in action at Soaring Eagle.  Here's a few shots....



My favorite of these pictures is the last one.  We are working on a project in our parlor and Nick is using a jack hammer to bust out some concrete.  Now if I can only get a picture of him with some dirt (yes, I mean manure) on his clothes!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you'll will enjoy him being a part of your operation. My son left our operation 15 years ago and came back in a couple of years. Always nice to have them. Trading for long hours and poop on your clothes.

    ReplyDelete