Thursday, October 13, 2011

The View from my Office!!

The weather the past weeks has been AMAZING!!  We have had temps in the 70's which is unseasonably warm for us this time of the year.  Last week one day, I had to take wheat seed to a field of ours about 7 miles from the farm.  While it could be said that the tractor I had to drive was far from comfortable (it's a very old Farmall 350), the trip was enjoyable none-the-less.  The views along the country roads were breathtaking with the sun shining and showing off the fall colors.  Roundtrip it probably took me a solid hour to get to the field and back and that probably ranked right up there with one of the best hours of the week! 

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been gorgeous here too! I just drive a car but I've been putting the top down almost daily to soak up every minute I can of this... hoping it helps tide me through winter!

    ReplyDelete