Friday, February 4, 2011

Superbowl Sunday - Go Pack Go!!



So for those who haven't been paying attention, America's Team will be starring in Superbow XLV on Sunday.  All of Wisconsin will stop as all eyes become focused on bringing the Lombardi Trophy home! 

After a year of lots of injuries, and 3 playoff wins on the road, the Packer Nation is FIRED UP.  I will be wearing my lucky "Fitzgerald's Irish Pub" sweatshirt which I have wore every game since Christmas (no losses since!).  We will have a group of friends and family here to jump, yell and scream with us.  We will "tailgate" with brats, beer, cheese and chips.  The game will be all we talk about for the next week! 

I only wish I know a farmer in Pittsburg that would be willing to bet some cheese on the game.  Any takers?

GO PACK GO!!!  GO PACK GO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh yes, my husband (who's from Wisconsin) is all excited about his Packer's making it to the Super Bowl as well. I bought him Packer paper plates to celebrate with tomorrow. He has his sweatshirt and blanket all ready to go.

    ReplyDelete